12.8.09

F.A.Q english




SALE ITEMS:

All the items are in good conditions, from a smoke-free home, they are washed before sended. Most of them still have the tags on them, and it is mentionned if the item is not in good condition (like vintage clothes)


BUY & RESERVE

To buy or reserve items, use this mail : flavored.trash@hotmail.com and don't forget to mention item reference. You will receive a confirmation email with payment options and total amount of the order. You can reserve items for 7 days. After that, they are back on sale.


PAYMENT :

Payments can be made using Paypal (fees can apply), bank transferts (preferred) or electronic transferts within seven days.


SHIPPING & CHARGES :

Order will be delivered within a week after payment is receveid. I do ship worldwide, shipping costs may vary due to package weight. I am not responsible for any damages/lost causes by postal services!


GUARANTY :

As you know some people use closet clearances to cheat on customers, that's why I suggest if you have any doubt to visit my ebaystore : chemical_romance_13, a hundred of 100% positive feedbacks. I use this site so I am free of charges, as you know eBay became really expensive! But if you still don't trust me, pay items throught Paypal to get covered until 100 euros.


RETURNS :

NO RETURNS PLEASE! They're a pain to handle. But if you really don't want the item, send it back at your charge and i will fully refund you. So please if you are not sure about sizing, send a mail and I will be happy to help you !


Happy shopping!

Aucun commentaire: